Low Cost Hip Replacement Surgery India matches the expectations of several Medical Tourists
Understanding Hip Replacement Surgery
Hip Replacement surgery India is very common today, owing to the rising number of patients suffering from Hip related disorders. There are several ways of treating these disorders like sufficient amount of rest, anti-inflammatory medicines, pain relief injections, and physiotherapy. But it is when these non-surgical methods do not provide the desired results that a surgery like Hip Replacement is recommended.
- Total Hip Replacement: It is the most usual and preferred Hip surgery, where the affected hip is replaced by a hip prosthesis that is made up of metal, ceramic or plastic components.
- Hip Resurfacing: For those belonging to much younger age group, this can be a very suitable and effective option. In this, the damaged femoral head is restructured and fitted with a covering made up of metal, which fits into the socket.
- Arthroscopy: Being a minimally invasive procedure, this is a very sought after method. It is done by using highly specialized and much advanced instruments, which need very small incisions to address problems like Labral Tears.
- Osteotomy: This is comparatively a major surgery, where the damaged portions of the joint are removed and the joint is reformed or relocated to correct a deformity for improved functioning. This methodology is beneficial for those, who are into a very active lifestyle and much young to go through a Hip Replacement surgery.
What to expect before Hip Replacement Surgery?
It is very important the patients understand the procedure totally so it is preferable that they discuss the surgery in detail with the surgeon. The patients need to be aware about ‘before’ and ‘afters’ of the surgery, so that they do not end up facing any post-surgical complications.
The patients need to:
- Avoid taking any kind blood thinning medications
- If overweight, try losing some weight
- Take any iron supplements regularly, if recommended
- Do stretching exercises, which strengthens the hip and helps in speedy recovery
Hip Replacement procedure
During a standard Hip Replacement surgery, the patient is given general anaesthesia so as to relax the muscles. This also helps the patient from feeling any pain during the procedure. The surgeon then makes an incision along the side of the hip and moves the muscles, which are there at the top of the thighbone to get a visual of the hip joint. Next, by cutting the thighbone, the ball portion of the joint is removed. Then an artificial joint is joined to the thighbone by using either cement or a specific material, which facilitates and strengthens this process.
Next, to prepare the surface of the hip bone, the surgeon removes any spoilt cartilage. Then the replacement socket is attached to the hip bone. The new ball portion of the thighbone is inserted into the socket of the hip. Finally, if there is fluid is there, it is drained, the muscles are rejoined and incisions are closed.
Advantages of Hip Replacement
The advantages that this procedure offers make this one of the most effective surgeries:
- Long lasting respite from the persistent pain and discomfort
- The patients get back to a more active life
- The patients are free from the restrictions that come with the Hip disorders
- With Hip Replacement becoming less invasive, the patients are able to recover sooner and get to their routines quickly
- With different approaches of doing this surgery, there is hardly any damage to the major tissues and muscles
- The range of movement is enhanced
- Reduced chances of Hip Dislocation
Why do Hip Replacement in India?
Low cost: Tour2india4health can help the medical tourists in accessing the low cost Hip Replacement Surgery India. This helps patients coming from all walks of life as we offer affordable packages suitable for everyone.
Fast track services: We make sure that the medical tourists do not have to face any kind of delay or go through long waiting periods. With our Fast track services, the treatment is initiated at the earliest to provide relief from the discomfort that the patients go through due to the Hip ailments.
Top Hospitals and Best Surgeons on board: Apart from the cost effectiveness, what is most assuring for the international patients is getting treated by the top Orthopedic surgeons at the best hospitals of India. Those who are looking to avail Hip replacement surgery India we planned their treatment at the top Orthopedic hospitals of India, which are associated with us.
For the initial consultation or for free online consultation, no doctor’s referral is needed; the patients just have to get in touch with call on: +91-9325887033 OR mail there queries on: email@example.com